About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Friday, November 27, 2009

thankful i DIDN'T get up for black FRIDAY???

i put this as a question because i am STILL not sure if i am glad that i didn't get up this morning to hit any of the deals:) ha ha ha ha ha....for the past couple years i have been going with my sister and it was always about going where ever she needed to go because we were getting toys for preston. well, this year she couldn't go and i didn't want to go ALONE!!! LOSER!!! ha ha ha...so i just slept in. Now i am wishing i had gotten up and experienced the madness. it really is kinda fun and i could have gone to places that I wanted to go to...oh well!!! there is ALWAYS next year...just sayin!!!
me and my sister about to DIE at toys R us a couple years ago, NEVER AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment