About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

day 3...a blessing it's been to ME!!!



So today i am thankful that i signed up for the one-to-one classes at the apple store:) ha ha ha ha...i went to one today about photo editing AND making a video that i have been trying to fix FOREVER!!! and we got it DONE!!! (i'll be posting the video once i am totally done with it). but the guy that helped me was SO FUNNY and we had a BLAST just figuring things out and trying to work the systems that i have on this thing. So, keep your eyes open for some edited photos AND a music video REAL SOON!!! ha ha ha ha ha....just sayin!!!
Nothing to do with what i learned today...just a random picture i thought that i'd post. my friend brandon loved my tattoo and wanted something like it...my feet should have been tanner! ha ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment