About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

oh CALIFORNIA...how i miss thee:)

I have been thinking SO MUCH about how i want to move BACK to california, but school keeps me here!

So what are the reasons why i want to move back there so bad? here they are....

1. THE BEACH!!!

2. DISNEYLAND

3. SOUTHCOAST PLAZA

4. STALKING CELEBRITIES

5. I CAN RUN FOR DAYS THERE

6. PEOPLE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE WEARING

7. PEOPLE WILL VISIT YOU THERE, BUT NOT IN UTAH

8. FUN PLACES TO VISIT FOR A DAY

9. SO MANY FRIENDS, SO LITTLE TIME

10. HAD FUN JOBS THERE

11. SURFING!!!!

12. GET THE TRENDS 5 YEARS BEFORE UTAH!!!

...honestly i could go on and on! i love utah for my family, but california is my HOME!!! granted i really LOVE NEW YORK too, but i really don't think i could afford to live there, but i am going to try for an internship there just so that i can say I LIVED in NEW YORK ONCE!!! ha ha ha ha...just sayin!

No comments:

Post a Comment