About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm thankful for the SECOND day in a row!!!



i guess i better keep my pace up with updating this thing every day. okay...so i missed saturday and sunday...people need REST!!! ha ha haah...
Well, today is hard. i'm trying to think of what i am thankful for today, but nothing is really coming to mind. of course there is ALWAYS the family, house, job, BLAH BLAH BLAH....but lets make things INTERESTING!!!
So, today i will say that i am thankful for....FRIENDS! haha ha ha....not the ones i have around me all the time!!! NO! i'm talking about the ones i watch all the time...THE TV SHOW!!! ha ha hah a...seriously i LOVE that show...i watch it every night when i am going to sleep and i just roll over and set the sleep timer on the tv and dvd player.
i still laugh every time i watch it. it really is good tv....just sayin!!!

from the 10th and final season....and can i just say, rachel is HOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment