About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

is NOT thankful for the byu win

WHERE DO I BEGIN?!?!?! now if you know me, you KNOW that i am NOT a sportsaholic, BUT i do enjoy watching and playing them. well, when it come to the byu UTAH game i am OBSESSED!!! and this year was NO DIFFERENT!!! but the calls were reDIC and the plays just got stupid. utah when the throw to your left doesn't work EVERY 2nd down...STOP DOING IT!!!! and the dumb refs that would call EVERYTHING on UTAH got out of control. but i will admit, it was a great game and kept me on the edge of my seat like i knew it would:) ha ha ha....just sayin!!!

me wearing my UTAH gear (it's halloween, that's why preston looks TORE UP!)

Friend, and former UTAH player, BEN MOA, Daniel Nuno, and me chilling in the press box at the U stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment