About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

the RANDOM thoughts that ran through my mind today...

why do i set my alarm to wake me up SO EARLY???

why didn't lady gaga's cd come out YESTERDAY so i could be waking up to THAT?

is the shower water getting colder, or have i just been in here THAT LONG?

so many options, SO LITTLE TIME!!!

i'm not a FAN of waiting to know if i got something or not!!!

i'm the WORST person EVER!!!

when did this kid get so TALL???

do i HAVE to change for class or should i just go wearing this?

WHY IS THERE NO PARKING!?!?!?!

what am i going to eat after this class is over?

i need to get some new casual clothes now:)

this is A LOT of things to get done in a LITTLE amount of time!!!

please don't put me with ERIN, PLEASE don't put me with ERIN!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

great, not the BEST group, but i'm not with ERIN!!!

workout THEN study, or study THEN workout?

i'm still SO HUNGRY!!!

i wonder if i could ever turn this into a SIX PACK!!!

off to p90x...THEN STUDY!!!!

i HATE this class, same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....

WELL, that's it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment