About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

tests, tests, and MORE tests!!!

the semester is coming to an END and of course that means....TESTS are coming out of all the cracks!!! in my business and professional communication i have a test coming up this thursday that is going to be the DEATH of me!!!! not just THAT...but i have a 20+ page paper due by the end of the semester. THEN, i have to do a WHOLE advertising campaign for my advertising class. We have 3 weeks LEFT of school and this is a GROUP project and we haven't even gotten our groups yet. Tell me HOW i am supposed to do well on this project when i can't do anything until my group is made? LAME!!! of course in my other 2 classes i have more papers due. Editing i am sure there is some huge project that i should be working on, but i honestly can't think of what it is. And then for my media and culture class i have an 8-10 page paper that is due by the end of the semester, PLUS i have another exam in that class in about 2 weeks. WHY does school stress people out???? OH, that's right!!!! because teachers get together to RUIN our lives and want us to DIE just trying to get a great grade that really wont mean anything in life later on.

......i'm just sayin!!!!


me and sarah listen to the CRAP coming from our teachers mouth!

thirsty???? mmmmm....who brings their OWN bottle of CHOLULA to class? SARAH DOES!!!

1 comment: