About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

my christmas list....

So i figured that it is NEVER too late to put your christmas list out there...so enjoy what I WANT for christmas...

A new car...a Bentley would be ideal!!!

my own private jet. if you look at it, in the long run i will be saving money will all the traveling that i do. so it's a great investment!!!

a shopping spree to NORDSTROMS, J CREW, BANANA REPUBLIC, and of course ABERCROMBIE!!! ha ha ha ha...i can't ever leave it!!!

a trip to Thailand:) mostly to visit my aunt and uncle, but OF COUSRE to see the sites there!!!

i'm not getting thinner, so i think i would like a BIGGEST LOSER PERSONAL TRAINER!!! i need someone that makes me throw up because i worked out so hard:)

a trip to my FAVORITE city....NEW YORK!!! I LOVE IT!!!

a weekend in a NEWPORT BEACH beach house:) friends could come too:) SO FUN!!!

and finally....

A GIRLFRIEND!!!! ha ha ha ha...Lauren Conrad would be AMAZING, but really at this point, i am open for suggestions:) ha ha ha ha...

1 comment:

  1. If you get a private jet for Christmas, please come pick me up. New York, Newport Beach, and Thailand HERE WE COME!!!

    ReplyDelete