About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

GROUP SHOT!!!!!

For this post i decided that i would just show some old GROUP shots. i know that i haven't been as good as i should be this week with my constant posts, so i felt that if i were to post more than one picture for each post then it would be more worth while. Hope you enjoy these oldies, BUT goodies:) just sayin!!!
This was taken during my first year of college in CALIFORNIA!!! just getting ready to sing with the school choir:) ha ha ha ha...
This one was taken the DAY that my friend CAMILLE got home from her mission. everyone wanted us to get married so i felt that i should probably go over to her house when she got home and start catching up. needless to say, we did NOT get married, and i am STILL single!
This was taken at the dinner for MUB and MANDY's wedding. this was the OLD crew all together:)
this was taken at my house in california. it was a roommate/friend picture and i really don't remember WHY we took it? ha ha ha ha...i hardly talk to ANY of them any more, but it was some crazy times!!!
and of COURSE....the days i worked at ABERCROMBIE!!!!! we took this one just before stalking all the clothes in the store ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment