About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Sunday, December 27, 2009

What i want to DO for 2010!!! i guess resolutions is what we call them:)


I like to plan AHEAD for the next year and what i want to accomplish. So here is just a few things that i want DONE for 2010!!!!





1. USE MY PASSPORT: not only do i want to use it, but i want to go to Ireland, Thailand, and would LOVE to go to JAPAN!!!




2. RUNNIN runnin, and runnin runnin....: i have done a half marathon ever since i did my first FULL marathon. Maybe for 2010 i do ANOTHER FULL MARATHON!!!

this is me finishing my FIRST marathon...couldn't believe that i DID IT!!!

3. My saying for 2009 was, "2009, is lookin pretty FINE!" but i think for 2010 it going to be, "2010, i better be MARRIED BY THEN!!!" ha ha ha ha....




Just showing you what i look for in a girl:)
4. Clearly if i am going to have #2&3 happen then #4 needs to happen, which is GET IN SHAPE!!!!

5. I want to either FINISH school, OR only have a SEMESTER left by the end of the year!!! i can't keep going to school anymore because it is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

6. I want to do something that i have NEVER done before...whether that be a century ride, Half ironman, or some other crazy sport type adventure...I WANT TO DO IT!!!



7. Going to the Temple at least ONCE a month, if not EVERY WEEK!!! friends are MORE than welcome:)




8. I want to be more well rounded. Want to be PERFECT, so when that right girl finds me she doesn't have to do everything. I clean like a CHAMP! Do my own laundry! But my weakness is COOKING! so i want to start collecting recipes and making them:) that way i can cook, clean, and have the whole house ready for my wife:)



9. Start saving money instead of SPENDING IT!!! just an idea....

and finally for 2010. I want work on being the best that i can be:)

4 comments:

  1. In order to save money- the daily trips to Nordstrom may need to be cut out! Adele and I went to Nordstrom today. She had a play cell phone in one hand, Nordies gift card in the other and the biggest smile on her face. It was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goals. You are such a good boy!! I wish I had another daughter to marry you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lets go indoor skydiving in ogden at the ifly! then we could check that off your list. want to go to the temple again this week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha.. Oh my gosh I LOVE you!! All I have to do to get an awesome laugh is read your blog... whoa. I think I pulled a muscle this time though. Thanks. Dinner soon again!

    ReplyDelete