About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Friday, August 26, 2011

Time to Up My Clientele

I am currently working on starting my own business and really just getting my dream going. I have always wanted to do something with clothes, but i am no designer by any means, but i love clothes.

So as you have seen before i am working with stylist Jen Clyde and she is amazing. I have always been a fan of shopping and taken plenty of people shopping with me and helped them pick some great things.

I figured why not try to do this myself too. I have one client that i just worked with and we had a great time and i really was able to help her get her closet organized (being that i am basically OCD i love to organize everything).

Now i am no professional, but this is something i love to do. So why not try it out and see if i can get a clientele of people that could use my services? So are you interested? I can really work out some deals with you and try to get you a price that fits your finances.

Follow me on Tumblr, Twitter, and Pinterest to see what things i am doing and liking. You can see my style boards on Pinterest. Pictures and ideas i like on Tumblr. And of course my Tweets are entertaining and i post pictures of things that i see around me. Some what NOT to wear will be going on there soon:)

So for my prices email me at jsndunnigan0118@gmail.com and let me know if you are interested.

Also, if you work somewhere that i can put my cards at your place let me know and for every referral you get me i will give you a deal on packages.

just:sayin


No comments:

Post a Comment