About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Work and LOVING it!!!

So here is the update on what i have been doing these days.

I am currently working with Jen Clyde Stylist. Of course i have been doing her social networking, but i also get the privilege of going on pulls, doing TV segments, created her website, and go do styling and other things with her.
I'm really learning about the industry.

Click HERE to view the site i work on.


I am also working with a friend on getting his clothing line out. He is an AMAZING designer and has a talent i could only dream of having.

Currently he is doing guys T-shirts and has some coming in.

Here are some samples and they also are in different colors.

Here is the basic logo shirt

Here is the Worm (his mascot) shirt.

If you are interested in ordering, e-mail me.
jsndunnigan0118@gmail.com


I am loving my life right now, but really wanting to get things going for BOTH people i am working with.

No comments:

Post a Comment