About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Monday, March 8, 2010

Something that i have ALWAYS wanted to do:)

Before i moved to California i used to take the temples for granted. They were always so close to us here in Utah and there were SO MANY OF THEM!!! you never really had to go out of your way or even take a whole day to have to go to the temple. So what am i getting at here? well, we have so MANY temples here and never take the time to go and see them ALL....BUT my dream isn't to go to all the Utah one, but to take a CALIFORNIA TEMPLE TRIP!!! wouldn't that be SO FUN!!! just start at the top of the state and work my way DOWN...of course i would do it in UTAH TOO, but i just really want to do it in CALIFORNIA:)

so i would start with Sacremento...

then head south west to Oakland...

then go to my mission's temple...FRESNO...

then i'd hit up another BIG temple and go to Los Angeles...

after that i'd head south east to REDLANDS..

of COURSE you have to go coastal and hit up NEWPORT...one of my favorites;)....

and END it all at my FAVORITE and where i WILL get married ONE DAY....

SAN DIEGO!!!!

1 comment: