About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

see ya FAT jason...lets get back to HOT JASON!!! ha ha ha...

So i was looking at OLD pictures of me and thought HOW DID I LET MYSELF GET TO THIS POINT????? WOW!!!! i have gained WAY too much weight....and it's TIME TO CHANGE!!!
So this was ME when i worked at ABercrombie:) ha ha ha ha...i was SO THIN!!!
need to get back to THIS SIZE!!!

This is me NOW!!! see that FAT stomach that is basically HANGING over my pants?
yeah, i may dress good, BUT the weight has GOT TO CHANGE!!!

So i was thinking, "what was i doing THEN that i am NOT doing NOW?"
HYDROXYCUT!!! ha ha ha ha...i guess there are studies that say that it is BAD for your heart and liver...which i GUESS i need. So i am trying to figure what ELSE i can do to get back to looking how i DID!!!

I'll keep you POSTED!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you have a blog and I'm totally going to blog stalk you! I'm going to add you ours as well since I KNOW you will want to see it. We love you no matter how you look Jason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the roller skating- I hear it is a great workout. I am sure lugging that gold watch around will tone up those arms and shoulders. Just be sure to switch off wrists to keep things even!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do the Kardashian girls take? They seem to have lost some weight.

    You look great though. Can you fit me and Todd in your luggage on the way to Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete