About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Monday, February 22, 2010

what is WRONG with THIS???


SO for the longest time AKA my whole life people have always made comments to me about how i LOVE to shop, CARE about how i look, and how i TALK...well, do you know what i say to THAT? I COULD CARE LESS!!!! you really mean NOTHING to me and i can WEAR what i want to wear, SAY what i want to say, and SHOP where i want to shop....and if that is an ISSUE for you, THEN WHY ARE WE FRIENDS????


just needed to vent a little....CRAZY DAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you Dunnigan! You have always been my fav! Plus I love the Chuck Bass image you got going on there, Classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason, I LOVE your style. You shouldn't care what stupid people think, because well...they're stupid :) Keep it up dude, you totally pull it off!

    ReplyDelete