About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dear HOUSE that i will ONE DAY own...









SO i don't currently own my own house, BUT when i DO, i have so many things that i want in it!!! i want pictures of my FAMILY and FRIENDS EVERYWHERE!!! i love my family and LOVE to see them!!! ha ha ha ha ha...


NEXT REQUEST, i love FUN FUN colors....ha ha ha ha ha....like my friends mom (Leslie) has the FUNNEST yellow that i LOVE, but my dad wont let me paint my bathroom that color, but it looks
AWESOME!!! and then my best

friends mub and mandy have some of the funnest colors in their place:)

just like each room to be different!!!

AND FINALLY....i want to have a place that my kids (IF I EVER

THEM) friends will want to hang out in and have fun parties in. i just ALWAYS have had friends homes that were the place we would ALWAYS hang out in. SO that is what i want MY home to be like:)
is this all TOO MUCH TO ASK??? ha ha ha ha ha...i don't think so!!!! just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment