About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week of THANKFULNESS is OVER!!!!

So i tried to be thankful for something every day this week...looks like i did a pretty good job:) ha ha ha ha...
This week i think i am going to try for FUN memories every day and post a picture to go with them....this could get tricky because most of my older pictures are either scrapbooked OR just in photo albums some where. But that is what you have to prepare yourself for THIS week...

So this was only 5 years ago. We were on a cruise and jill had told my parents that she was pregnant with my nephew preston. So any ways...we would play bingo every night for $20 for one of these cards. Well, we needed to get a T (either upside down, or regular) and apparently we got it. My dad said to yell BINGO so i did!!! Long story short, WE WON $750!!!!
BEST DAY EVER!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment