About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSGIVING gratefulness...

Being a day of THANKS i guess i should say another random thing that i am thankful for....WELL, about 4 years ago i was in a car accident with a great friend of mine. I was driving on the freeway in california and we had just gone up to San Fran for the day to see a movie there (RENT) and we were driving back. Well, everything was fine, when all of the sudden we went over the edge of the low shoulder. there wasn't a sign and i started to fish tail. next thing i knew we were cutting across 3 lanes of traffic and almost hit by a HUGE black truck. Well, my wheels caught and we rolled about 3 times through bushes, a fence, and ended in an orchard upside down. i had never been in an accident before, but my friend was out in a second. i just hung upside down in my seat thinking, "what just happened?" i undid my seatbelt and BANG!!! i hit the roof of the car because of this thing called GRAVITY!!! while gas is leaking out of my engine, i was in my car gathering my stuff. i had to get my dvds, the portable dvd player, my hoodie, and of course a signed copy of nicole richey's book. My friend that had gotten out was able to open her door and get out, i on the other hand didn't notice the open door and i climbed out of my window and that shattered. Any ways....long story short, my parents were on a cruise and i didn't know my sister's house number and she wasn't answering her cell. so i called a DEAR friend and just BROKE DOWN!!! i had no idea what to do and i had NO FAMILY to talk to. it was the craziest time of my life, but it made me realize that i have some REALLY AMAZING friends. my friends mom picked us up, friends comforted me when i had NO ONE to talk to, and friends helped me figure out what i was going to do with my car.
so i am thankful for my life, and for the FRIENDS that have been in it to get me through some crazy and TOUGH times. YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! i love you all:) just sayin....

all the OLD crew for mub & mandy's wedding. ALL MY BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!

more friends after going to the temple. love having GREAT friends:)

some of the california crew...ALWAYS my dearest friends from there..

and of COURSE...the LADIES of california that are near and DEAR to me:)
some of us californians a little more RECENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment