About Me

My photo
I'm just me. nothing real special, but very different than anyone you've ever met i'm sure:)

Monday, February 8, 2010

can JASON dunnigan shop on a BUDGET???

so with this website that i am working for i have got to constantly think of new ideas for videos and information to get out to kids these days, but to also make it fun and enjoyable:) ha ha ha ha...which you would think would come so NATURALLY to me, and it DOES!!! but i am far from anything that has to to with finances and making sure that i am staying within a BUDGET!!!

HERE is where i need YOUR help!!!! the next video that i think i am going to make is going to be ME shopping on a BUDGET!!! i NEVER thought that this day would EVER come...but here it is and i have no idea where to begin. SO.....do you have ANY suggestions for me? if you comment and leave me ideas then i will be sure to send some shout outs to those of you that HELPED ME!!! ha ha ha ha ha....just sayin!!!

This is me getting ready for the night!!! ha ha ha ha...just another FUN picture i thought i'd post

2 comments:

  1. Love the glasses! The bow tie... not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put your money (cash only) in different envelopes and then only take those with you when you go out...when the cash is gone...the shopping ends! Works for me!!!

    ReplyDelete